Thursday, October 24, 2013

An Evening With Slenderman...



Into paranormal erotica? Perhaps "monster sex" suits your fancy. If so, check out "An Evening With Slenderman"

Janice is suffering through a company awards banquet, when she ducks out, wanting nothing more than a hot bath and a bed. 

As she steps outside, the eerie quiet in the air provides an omen. When she steps foot into the parking garage and sees that it’s only lit by a flickering light, her heart speeds up. That fear comes to a head when she’s cornered by two men, who demand her purse. 

Janice is frozen in fear, and it’s almost all over, until a man about 12-feet tall, and with a cold, emotionless white mask covering his face intervenes. He wipes the men out and turns to Janice, who is still frozen. 

Slenderman is so cold… So mysterious… Yet, when he steps toward Janice, she can’t help but feel that all is right with the world. After he rescues her, he ravages her as his proxy of love, and turns her boring night into one she’ll never forget. 

EXCERPT: 

I stared back into his mask, suddenly drawn to him. My calm turned to intrigue, and I wanted to know everything about him. 
“W-w-who are you?” I asked . 
“What are you?” 

My chest tightened, and as if he was answering my question, I felt a sense of emotion that let me know he desired me in every way possible. And in this moment, I desired him, as if he was a giant being that was filled with pheromones… Everything about him was suddenly sexy. His long arms, the deep, dark mysterious edge he walked around with. 

His mystery was intoxicating, and my body yearned for him. In this moment, I wanted him to touch me, to explore my body, answering those mysteries that made him so powerful. This was the man that rescued me and saved my life, and on a carnal level, I wanted to thank him.


No comments:

Post a Comment